British and International Franchise Exhibition 2024
January 12, 2024
The British and International Franchise Exhibition 2024 is taking place at Olympia London on 2nd & 3rd February 2024. Come and meet franchise specialists RA Accountants to discuss your tax and accounting issues.
Once again, the British and International Franchise exhibition is coming to London. A must attend event for potential and existing franchisee businesses, the 2024 show will showcase a broad range of franchisor organisations and businesses that provide specialist support services to the franchise sector.
Why attend the British and International Franchise Exhibition 2024?
Over the two days, there will be over 50 complimentary seminars, with some essential presentations on the nuts and bolts of franchising:-
- An introduction to franchising
- How to evaluate franchise opportunities
- Grow your business through franchising
There will also be some very helpful sessions with real life franchise case studies from organisations such as Subway, Wallfinch and Fireway Pizza.
Specialist franchise accountant
At RA Accountants, we work with many franchisees across a range of sectors, including fast food and technology. We will take time to understand your ambitions goals for the future and will work with you to help you to grow and succeed.
Specialist tax and accountancy services for franchisees
We work closely with our franchisee clients to support you with your long-term expansion plans as well as help you with the day-to day running of your business:-
- How best to structure your business
- Purchase and sale of your business
- Tax planning within the context of your personal future plans
- Financial management of single unit / multi-unit businesses
- Cloud accounting services for franchises
- VAT services for franchises
- Payroll packages, including BACs
- Audit services
Cloud accounting services to help your better run your business
We are proud to be a Xero Platinum Partner, a cloud-based accounting system, ideal for SME franchise businesses that can save you time and effort and provide useful dashboards to help run your business:-
- You can see your most up-to-date financial position
- Multi-user access to help your collaborate with your teams
- You can set-up your own dashboards giving you the financial information you need to better run your business
- Saves you time and avoid making mistakes as data from your bank can flow directly to your books
- There is an ecosystem of associated apps, which means that Xero can link to other applications (for example Paypal and Stripe) and allow data to flow seamlessly
Manage your property portfolio
Many franchisee businesses might also have a property portfolio. At RA Accountants, we are experienced in helping our clients with a range of property issues:-
- Tax reduction strategies for rental income
- When to use a Limited Company to save tax
- Trading income versus Capital Gain considerations and advice
- Stamp duty planning
- Tax efficient mortgage structures
- VAT considerations of property deals
- Inheritance Tax considerations
Tax planning and accountancy support every step of the way
From start-up, growth through to your ultimate succession planning, our team of specialist accountants and tax experts can help you. Why not book a 30 minute 1-2-1 at the show with one of the RA Accountants? Alternatively, if you cannot attend the British and International Franchise Exhibition, please get in touch to arrange a complimentary initial online call with the RA Accountants’ team?
See what our clients say
We aim to develop long-term relationships with our clients. Take a look at some of our testimonials.
For further information about the British and International Franchise Exhibition 2024
Book your free tickets to attend the 2024 British and International Franchise Exhibition
Book your 1-2-1 session at the exhibition with the RA Accountants’ team to discuss your tax and accounting issues.
Can’t attend the show, but would like to have a chat with one of the RA Accountants’ specialists? Get in touch to arrange a complimentary initial online discussion.
Download our brochure: “Specialist Accountants for Franchisees”
Download our guide: “Buy-to-let basics 2023/24. Letting out a residential property in the UK explained”
Read our blog: What are the benefits of cloud accounting?