A Tailored Payroll Service
Managing a payroll is complicated, is time-consuming and as an employer, you are responsible for any mistakes. We provide complete payroll service that is customised to each company’s individual needs.
- Employee payslips
- Monthly summaries
- Departmental reports
- Managing leavers and starters
- Provision of analysis of staff costs
- Real Time Information (RTI) PAYE returns for the Revenue
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees
- CIS returns completed
Year-end paperwork and compliance
At the year-end we provide:
- Employee summary P60s
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns
Beyond the payroll
In addition, to ensuring you remain compliant, we can provide advice on all employment tax issues including:
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Planning for retirement
- Termination payments
- Inducement payments
- Company car and van strategies
- Benefits planning
And what about PAYE inspections?
We aim that you should be confident that you are compliant with the latest legislation. Our comprehensive payroll service includes:
- Inland Revenue Registration (including auto-enrolment)
- Production of Pay Slips
- Calculation of Tax and National Insurance liabilities
- Compliance with Statutory Sick Pay and Maternity Pay regulations
- Employer Compliance Issues, such as P11D Returns of Benefit in Kind
- Submission of Annual P60/P14 to HMRC.
- Our payroll team is also Real Time Information-compliant (RTI) in accordance with current new legislation.
Failure to complete an accurate, RTI-compliant payroll return is easily done and can result in some hefty financial penalties. We can help you manage your payroll requirements irrespective of the size of your business and advise you on the most effective way to maintain this in the future.
Find out more about our Payroll service
Get in touch with the payroll team at RA Accountants for a complimentary initial consultation.