Tax planning for your future
As well as helping you with your corporate or personal tax or a VAT return, we can also help you with your tax planning for the future, including inheritance tax and trusts.
We can help with tax planning in relation to:
- Personal taxes
- Business taxes
- Tax efficient employee remuneration strategies
- VAT planning
- Inheritance Tax strategies
- Capital Gains
- Profit extraction strategies
- Exit strategies
- Employment status
- IR35 advice
- Property tax
- Cryptoassets and tax
Inheritance tax planning
Planning for your future and your family is important. A good wealth succession plan can help you ensure that there is a smooth transition to your next generation as well as minimising tax liabilities. A common-sense approach should always be adopted so that there is a good balance of ensuring that your current and future financial needs are met and that you do not give away too much of your estate too soon. Inheritance tax planning can be extremely complex and we always advise that you consult with a professional advisor before taking any steps.
At RA Accountants, we can advise:
- Individuals whose estate planning is close to the nil rate band or many times larger
- Techniques to mitigate inheritance tax on family homes, family businesses and investment portfolios
- On both lifetime transfers and wills
Trusts can be used as part of a wealth protection strategy to protect assets as well as tax planning vehicles, particularly as part of inheritance tax planning.
We can advise you on the setting up and running of…
- Discretionary trusts
- Accumulation and maintenance trusts for children
- Interest in possession trusts
We can also deal with all trust accounting and tax matters on your behalf.
Talk to our tax specialists at RA Accountants
Get in touch with the team at RA Accountants to discuss your personal circumstances, plans for the future and possible tax planning strategies.