Company Secretarial Services
Our Company Secretarial services will help you meet all the statutory requirements involved in setting up and running a company, such as:
- Company Formation and registration of your new company with the Registrar of Companies at Companies House
- Filing regular statutory documents
- Monitoring and filing Confirmation Statements going forwards
Which the best business structure for your business?
Before setting up a business it is important to consider which is the best business structure. This can be complex and we strongly advise that you seek professional advice early.
At RA Accountants, we can talk you through the pros and cons of incorporation in the context of your own personal situation, your plans for your business going forward and current tax legislation. We can also help you with writing a robust business plan to help achieve your goals and, if necessary, assist in raising finance.
The team at RA Accountants can help you with company formations:
- A limited company by shares
- An off the shelf ready made company
- A tailor made company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- PLC formation
- Offshore companies in low tax jurisdictions
Company formation and business start-up paperwork
We can also help you with the time-consuming paperwork and compliance issues surrounding:
- The appointment of directors
- The appointment of company secretary
- Issue of subscriber shares
- Registered office services
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions
- Assistance in opening a bank account
- VAT registration
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up advice
Routine annual compliance
We can help you with the annual reporting and compliance tasks required when running a company. We can also provide a full range of accounting services to ensure the smooth running of your business.
If you would like to find out more about our Company Secretarial Services, please get in touch. We would be very pleased to hear from you.